Dr. Owen Reichman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Keep Looking for an ENT
This was a 2nd visit and after waiting 45 minutes Dr. Reichman told my Mother her tongue looked better, unfortunately, he didn't see her on the prior visit, just the PA. Her oncologist diagnosed and treated her problem in 2 minutes. What Owen Reichman couldn't do in 2 weeks, a competent physician did almost immediately. Keep looking for a good ENT.

August 2nd, 2016
Without question, one of the worst experiences I have ever had with medical professionals.

December 15th, 2015
Registered Nurse from a state where even nurses are required to take CEUs & there are no health care educators employed by the state & 'free from retribution'. No Colorado citizens I have talked with are aware of that unusual health 'care'? Law.
I saw the PA in his office. She was professional, knowledgeable with a caring affect. First of 6 prior ENT offices to treat 4 years of Chronic Sinusitis. Now I can breathe through my nose. However, some of the muco-purulent drainage caused a growth that was precancerous & got infected at an apartment I was going to rent until I saw the utility room covered with black mold & a leaking water heater from 2000. So now an oncology surgeon has to remove more skin. But Denver health care is far superior to the northern areas of the city.

July 18th, 2015
Very Impressed
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Reichman.I am one who suffers from doctor anxiety. From the moment Dr. R. greeted me in the examination room, I knew I was in good hands. His warm, friendly personality put me at ease immediately. He listened as I explained my issues and made recommendations to me. He left the decision up to me as to whether to have a procedure which would alleviate my sinus pressure. He never forced it upon me. He explained the procedure thoroughly. On the morning of the procedure he came into the room with a cheery smile and, once again, put me at ease. The procedure went off without a hitch. What impressed me most is that he gave me his cell phone number in case I had any issues over the weekend. Amazing to me! Then if that wasn't good enough, he actually called me the day after the procedure to see if I was okay. You just don't find many caring doctors like him anymore. I HIGHLY recommend him.

March 3rd, 2015
First time seeing an ENT and Dr Reichman was wonderful!!!

September 23rd, 2014
Ms.
I would also give at least a 3 and 1/2 to 4 stars to this Dr. I have used him recently, and also many years ago. thank you

March 1st, 2014
Great Experience
I was seriously impressed with Dr. Owen Reichman. My wait times for my first appointment were average and he took his time with me once in the room to discuss my tonsillectomy. The night before my scheduled surgery, Dr. Reichman took the time to call me and talk me through everything I would experience the next morning before, during and after the procedure. He also offered post-surgery advice and helped to calm any anxiety I had. I have never felt to taken care of by a provider.

December 12th, 2013
great experience!
Dr. Reichman called the night before my son's surgery to ensure I didn't have any questions. I was very comfortable with Dr. R and it really hit home when my 9 year old was nervous, Dr. Reichman told him "don't worry I will treat you as if you were my own son in there!" My son loves him and I know he is doing the best he can for my son.

February 6th, 2015