Dr. Owen Samuels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Owen Samuels?

August 28th, 2011

aunt

Would have expected much more from someone who runs a neurocritical unit at a major hospital. . . but this attending is notorious not only among us patients/families but also among the residents and fellows...I heard them talk.

May 7th, 2011

Parent

Acute and selfserving memory loss. Absent when critical p.a.c.u. patient needs care. Lack of sensitivity in the loss of neurological function that his negligence caused a previously normal young man to acquire. Samuels, you had far,far, too much time to treat my son, and you failed. But your arrogance and ego continue to prevail. "I don't remember," will not suffice. My son struggles to survive every single day. The first 18 months after his arrest he begged me "shoot me Daddy,please shoot me,I don't want to live like this anymore." For almost 2 years he would cure in a fetal postion because of severe Thalumic Pain Syndrome. If I took him for a ride he would scream as I passed over the concrete seperation every 100 feet on the highway. He can not take two steps without falling, he wants to sleep every 2-3 hours everyday. He has very little short-term memory.His head is in constant pain. His knees are now structurally damaged because of his change in posture. He has such cranial nerve damage that I won't give you the satisfaction to list. This was once a young man who could dunk a basketball, that could swim and fish a white water river that is now a slumped,nystagmus eyed,wheel chair bond, pain ridden shell of himself. GET YOUR CONSCIENCE IN ORDER SIR, AND COME CLEAN! Your lack of timely care for my son has ruined his and my life. You have had a chance for redemption,only to think of your selfserving ID. Do the right thing and help me "properly care" FOR MY SON THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

November 17th, 2015