A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Slaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Slaughter is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Slaughter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaughter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Slaughter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Leroy Slaughter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Owen L. Slaughter practice?
- Dr. Owen Slaughter has 1 office location.
Dr. Owen Slaughter practices Emergency Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Emergency Physicians.