inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 21st, 2008
Find another option!
I was a patient of Dr. Smith's for roughly a year and a half. Dr. Smith was very unhelpful and his nurse Jenny was very unprofessional. It took them days and sometimes more than a week to return a phone call. Many times Dr. Smith was unprepared for my appointments and only spent about 5 minutes with me although I had waited 45+ minutes on several occasions. The customer service at this office is a joke. I am a UC patient and was in pain for several days before any action was taken by the office. Even calling in a prescription became a hassle for them. I would highly recommend if you care about your health or the health of a loved one that you find another office. I was referred to this office by another physician and made sure that he does not refer anyone to this office again.