inactive

• Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2008
Find another option!
I was a patient of Dr. Smith's for roughly a year and a half. Dr. Smith was very unhelpful and his nurse Jenny was very unprofessional. It took them days and sometimes more than a week to return a phone call. Many times Dr. Smith was unprepared for my appointments and only spent about 5 minutes with me although I had waited 45+ minutes on several occasions. The customer service at this office is a joke. I am a UC patient and was in pain for several days before any action was taken by the office. Even calling in a prescription became a hassle for them. I would highly recommend if you care about your health or the health of a loved one that you find another office. I was referred to this office by another physician and made sure that he does not refer anyone to this office again.

October 24th, 2014

June 30th, 2014

August 13th, 2013
Dr Smith is now deceased so no need to criticize anymore

January 11th, 2010