A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Surman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Surman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Surman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Surman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Surman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass Mental Health Center, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Stanley Surman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Owen S. Surman practice?
- Dr. Owen Surman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Owen Surman practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.