Dr. Owen Tabor Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Memphis, TN

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
In my opinion, Dr. Tabor is the only Orthopedic Surgeon I would trust with my care. I know many people who have had knee replacements, partial knee replacements, and other procedures with Dr. Tabor and he comes highly recommended from all of them. Their results have all been excellent. I am looking toward surgery in the future and Dr. Tabor is working with me to help extend time with as little pain as possible. He offers alternative procedures that some doctors do not even offer. I will definitely have Dr. Tabor perform the surgery when I am ready. Dr. Tabor and his staff are courteous and professional. I never have to wait and don't feel rushed when I am in there. Dr. Tabor takes time to ask questions and explains things. You receive excellent care.

April 7th, 2011
Loved Dr Tabior
Have been seeing ortho @ Campbells Clinic for 8 years.After a recent fall the ortho did not believe I had injured my knee.Dr Tabor went over MRI and Xrays with me thoroughly.He explained all my problems in laymens terms and answered any questions I had.I did niot feel rushed at any time.He will be doing a knee replacement asap.

September 29th, 2010
Dr. Tabor, Jr. is not a patient doctor. He does not like to answer many questions. He does not like to reply to emails or phone calls. He told me personally that he didn't think I would be satisfied with him as a doctor and referred me to another doctor. I had sent him a list of questions by email when I got a reply from his assistant referring me to another doctor. If you need a patient doctor who will take time to answer questions, Dr. Tabor, Jr. is not the doctor for you.

October 14th, 2016