Great Person show details Great Person
Nov 5th, 2009

Dr Owen Thompson is one of the best and most caring.Dr. and person. he always take time to see us even if we just need to talk to him . he i was sick one time he called me long distance just to see how i was doing..He call us just to see how we are doing .And he cares about our well being .If i need to call him anytime he is always their. no matter weather he is at work or on a day well needed off. we care about him a lot.Milo&Carolyn Pierce p.s. his whole family is the best . just like DR. Thompson is,

my life saver show details my life saver
by sheryl fahje on Aug 28th, 2009

Dr thompson has been my life saver many times. he not only took care of my medical needs put mental need as well.he saved my life when i tried to kill myself .He got help for me and to this day if i need to just talk he makes time for me. He has to this day keep a good eye on me.

The best there is show details The best there is
Mar 17th, 2009

Doctor Thompson is the best doctor I have ever seen. It is apparent that he genuinely cares about his patients, and it is not unlike him to call them on a Sunday afternoon during his personal time to check up on them. He treats each patient as if they are the most important part of his day. He is extremely professional, approachable, and respectful. I trust him completely; it is hard to find a doctor like him these days.