A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owobamishola Shonowo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owobamishola Shonowo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owobamishola Shonowo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shonowo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shonowo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owobamishola Adanma Shonowo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Owobamishola A. Shonowo practice?
- Dr. Owobamishola Shonowo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Owobamishola Shonowo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fords, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ.
See Fords Obstetricians & Gynecologists.