Family Practitioner, Internists
18111 Brookhurst St
Suite 6100
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
714-732-9199
Locations and availability (6)

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Patient Keith on Apr 10th, 2013

I typically do not write reviews, but I feel compelled to write one for Dr. Dastmalchi. He saw our son who was very ill, and he immediately and compassionately attended to Reid. Dr. Dastmalchi helped my wife and I understand the gravity of our situation and he repeatedly checked on us, as well. Reid recovered fully, and we are grateful for Dr. Dastmalchi's professional abilities and bedside manners.

|  Bad man!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

My mother was a patient at Mission Hospital last week. After a difficult week and Dr. Alyssa Le being fired from my moms case for asking her family if she could insert a feeding tube in my moms nose, down her throat, restrain her and put mitts on her hands and THEN ten hours later leaving a message on my cell she was releasing my Mom from the hospital.(From feeding tube to release in ten hours),Dr. Dastmalchi was assigned to my moms case. He entered my mom's room who was sick and introduced himself as the new doctor. iIn this manner. "I am the new doctor and I hear your daughter fired three doctors. I will be her last doctor before I get her (my mom) out of here" He went on to be rude, and arrogant, and combative to my father and brother until my father stood up to him and told him he was out of line speaking to them in that manner especially in front of his sick wife. I guess the hospital gossip was more important to Dr. Dastmalchi instead of the care of his patient. (My mother)And his gossip wasn't even accurate. I fired only ONE doctor Dr. Alyssa Le. I then called Dr. Dastmalchi and asked him if he actually introduced himself as a physician to my brother and father in that manner. He could have apologized but instead he said to me "Lady you are not my mother." I then told him he was the second doctor to be fired not the third. He answered "I didn't want your Mom as a patient anyway. And hung up the phone. This is not a doctor I would recommend to anyone.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2008

Dr. Dastmalchi is very thorough. He does not jump to a diagnosis without researching the symptoms, the patient's past medical history and the results of tests. He is kind and has an easygoing approach to healthcare. He is genuine and concerned about the welfare of his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Dastmalchi!