A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oya Ozel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oya Ozel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oya Ozel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ozel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ozel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oya B. Ozel practice?
Dr. Oya Ozel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.