Learn more about Dr. Oyekunle Akinola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oyekunle Akinola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akinola
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akinola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oyekunle Akinola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akinola graduated from Ogun State University.
Dr. Akinola has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Saint John's Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oyekunle A Akinola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oyekunle A. Akinola practice?
- Dr. Oyekunle Akinola has 1 office location.
Dr. Oyekunle Akinola practices Family Medicine near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Family Physicians.