A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oyekunle Akinola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oyekunle Akinola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oyekunle Akinola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akinola graduated from Ogun State University.
Dr. Akinola has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Saint John's Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oyekunle A Akinola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oyekunle A. Akinola practice?
- Dr. Oyekunle Akinola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oyekunle Akinola practices Family Medicine near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Shelbyville, IN.
See Anderson Family Physicians.