A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oyeyemi Fabuyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oyeyemi Fabuyi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabuyi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabuyi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oyeyemi Fabuyi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabuyi graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences, Ago Iwoye. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fabuyi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oyeyemi A Fabuyi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oyeyemi A. Fabuyi practice?
- Dr. Oyeyemi Fabuyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Oyeyemi Fabuyi practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pulmonologists.