Dr. Oyeyemi Fabuyi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oyeyemi Fabuyi?

March 5th, 2017

Poor Diagnosis

September 14th, 2016

COPD vs Allergy induced Asthma

I had never smoked in my life and was diagnosed with COPD. After a couple of years of being on every inhaler out on the market I made the decision to look further into this diagnoses. I saw Dr. Fabuyi for a serious of test & he simply said, you don't have COPD, you have allergy induced Asthma. What a relief!

January 8th, 2016

Do not recommend

Dr fabuyi failed to tell me I have emphysema, I had to read it off a radiology report. I mailed in a request for my medical records months ago & have still not received them. I will never go back.

October 19th, 2015

Great doctor

I visited many lung doctors before visiting Dr. Fabuyi, he was the only one who was able to get to the bottom of my problem. He is smart and took time to explain things to me. Thank you for saving my life Dr. Fabuyi, you are the best.

August 14th, 2015

I have been using this practice for a number of years since 1999. Right now with Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus and chronic bronchitis I cannot breathe. I have called abut test results the staff will call me back . They say when we we find out will call you. If it gets to bad go to ER.

June 2nd, 2015

He absolutely FORGOT to tell me I had pulmonary fibrosis, a very grave disease. He stood the whole time telling test results, and only indicated I had an autoimmune disease. He is incompetent, and the whole office couldn't be bothered with follow-ups.

September 18th, 2013

Gentle Dr

Dr Fabuyi is very courteous , kind , caring , and patient. He has not ever rushed us through a visit. He listens wells and explains in language we can understand He has a wonderful bedside manner His staff is fantastic , really. They are on top of their game. I have been a medical receptionist for 15 years and they amaze me. The office manager, Rachel has done a fantastic job with her team.

February 27th, 2013

very happy

I was very impressed with Dr. Fabuyi. He was thorough, intelligent and followed through with things we discussed. His staff was courteous and receptive to my needs. My only issue was my insurance would not allow me to continue with Dr. Fabuyi because I live outside my mandated region. Thank you medicaid.

February 21st, 2013

Dissappointed

I was so excited to find a doctor like Fabuyi until I went for my first appointment. I waited over an hour. When Fabuyi finally came in to see me he was extremely dry, unfriendly, and didn't try to relax me at all. He rushed through my visit even after I waited for him for over an hour. He began leaving the room before I could even ask questions. I was so dissappointed. There was never an apology or explanation offered. Although I think he maybe strong in his medical knowledge, I would not recommend his services to anyone. He has NO bedside manner and borders on being rude and arrogant. Perhaps he's forgot that those charts belong to real people. Don't think he appreciates that its the patient who pays his salary.

June 8th, 2012

Rushed through visit. Unconcerned with questions and issues. Refused to cooperate with insurance company to submit approval for continued care. Has not complied with requests to send patient records to new doctor so an appointment can be made. Would not recommend.

June 9th, 2011

great doctor!

Dr. Fabuyi is the best Dr. I know in Fort Worth. Dr. Fabuyi always takes his time and answers all my questions. I am blessed to have him as my doctor.

March 8th, 2009

Best lung Doctor

A great doctor who does a great job. Before seeing this doctor I went to many other doctors and none of them was able to help me. Dr. Fabuyi ran a few test on me and today I feeling so much better. If you have a lung problem you need to seek this doctor's help