Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Do not recommend show details Do not recommend
Jan 8th, 2016

Dr fabuyi failed to tell me I have emphysema, I had to read it off a radiology report. I mailed in a request for my medical records months ago & have still not received them. I will never go back.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Oct 19th, 2015

I visited many lung doctors before visiting Dr. Fabuyi, he was the only one who was able to get to the bottom of my problem. He is smart and took time to explain things to me. Thank you for saving my life Dr. Fabuyi, you are the best.

Aug 14th, 2015

I have been using this practice for a number of years since 1999. Right now with Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus and chronic bronchitis I cannot breathe. I have called abut test results the staff will call me back . They say when we we find out will call you. If it gets to bad go to ER.

by Lisa on Jun 2nd, 2015

He absolutely FORGOT to tell me I had pulmonary fibrosis, a very grave disease. He stood the whole time telling test results, and only indicated I had an autoimmune disease. He is incompetent, and the whole office couldn't be bothered with follow-ups.

Gentle Dr show details Gentle Dr
by Robin W. and Patient Robert R. on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr Fabuyi is very courteous , kind , caring , and patient. He has not ever rushed us through a visit. He listens wells and explains in language we can understand He has a wonderful bedside manner His staff is fantastic , really. They are on top of their game. I have been a medical receptionist for 15 years and they amaze me. The office manager, Rachel has done a fantastic job with her team.

very happy show details very happy
by Terry W. on Feb 27th, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Fabuyi. He was thorough, intelligent and followed through with things we discussed. His staff was courteous and receptive to my needs. My only issue was my insurance would not allow me to continue with Dr. Fabuyi because I live outside my mandated region. Thank you medicaid.

Dissappointed show details Dissappointed
Feb 21st, 2013

I was so excited to find a doctor like Fabuyi until I went for my first appointment. I waited over an hour. When Fabuyi finally came in to see me he was extremely dry, unfriendly, and didn't try to relax me at all. He rushed through my visit even after I waited for him for over an hour. He began leaving the room before I could even ask questions. I was so dissappointed. There was never an apology or explanation offered. Although I think he maybe strong in his medical knowledge, I would not recommend his services to anyone. He has NO bedside manner and borders on being rude and arrogant. Perhaps he's forgot that those charts belong to real people. Don't think he appreciates that its the patient who pays his salary.

Jun 8th, 2012

Rushed through visit. Unconcerned with questions and issues. Refused to cooperate with insurance company to submit approval for continued care. Has not complied with requests to send patient records to new doctor so an appointment can be made. Would not recommend.

great doctor! show details great doctor!
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr. Fabuyi is the best Dr. I know in Fort Worth. Dr. Fabuyi always takes his time and answers all my questions. I am blessed to have him as my doctor.

Best lung Doctor show details Best lung Doctor
by Maggie Johnson on Mar 7th, 2009

A great doctor who does a great job. Before seeing this doctor I went to many other doctors and none of them was able to help me. Dr. Fabuyi ran a few test on me and today I feeling so much better. If you have a lung problem you need to seek this doctor's help