Family Physicians

8540 S Sepulveda Blvd
Ste 916
Los Angeles, CA 90045
310-417-4014
Locations and availability (2)

Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Akenzua is one of the kindest person I have ever met.

Nov 15th, 2012

Would not reccommend anyone to this office! Physician and staff customer service is very poor. Do not know why I even waisted my time and money. Will deffinetly take me and my Medical Issues somewhere else.

|  Dr. Not Returning Phone Calls  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Recently I was instructed by the doc to double up on a prescription my file said was 10mg to now begin taking 20 mg until the new 20 mg prescription qualified for a refill. I did this for 2 days and then realized the prescription I had is already at 20 mg not 10 as my file reflected which caused me to take 40 mg of a med that slows your heart rate. For two days I felt extremely tried and could barely get out of bed until I realized what was causing this issue. I called 2 times and left mgs for the doc to call me so I could alert her to the issue but to date not calls back. Not good in my book.

Feb 6th, 2012

One of the worst doctors offices in LA. The doctor is only good at one thing, and that is "squeezing you in" if you have an emergency. But otherwise, the staff there is horrible at following up and contacting insurance. I would not recommend you waste you time here.

Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Akenzua provides a professional comprehensive medical service. Her concern for her patient care includes support to the mind,body and spirt. She is an empathetic listener, attends to patient symptoms, and educates the patient about their diagnosis, Her office staff is professionally trained and always patient and helpful.