A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oz Shapira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oz Shapira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapira
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapira Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Cancer
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapira graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oz Moshe Shapira MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oz M. Shapira practice?
- Dr. Oz Shapira has 1 office location.
Dr. Oz Shapira practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.