A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oz Shapira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oz Shapira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapira
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapira Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Cancer
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapira graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oz Moshe Shapira MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oz M. Shapira practice?
- Dr. Oz Shapira has 1 office location.
Dr. Oz Shapira practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Cardiothoracic Surgeons.