Dr. Ozgul Muneyyirci-Delale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ozgul Muneyyirci-Delale?

May 1st, 2013

I came to her because I read she treats endometriosis and for a while I'd been suspecting I may have it due. She denied it and said it was not my case because I didn't have heavy periods (even though I had other symptoms), I've read that not every woman with endo hasheavy periods and only a laparascopy can confirm whether a woman has the decease or not. I doubted this doctor's conclusion. In over a year I went to do a surgery and found that I indeed have endometriosis and it was present for many years. Its very sad that some doctors claim they know about certain condition but in fact they don't even know all the symptoms and they can cause a lot of damage by leading patients to believe there's no way the can have this condition and delaying the surgery/treatment. I think additional education is needed here.

December 16th, 2009

Excellent doctor

I have not had any problems with diagnosis of treatment. Sometimes there is an extended wait time in the office. But this doctor is worth the wait!

August 24th, 2009

Ignores Possible Side effects

She is doing a study on a medication I took for Fertility Problems. I tleft me Permenately disabled. When I took the drug 16 years ago, the possible Long Term Problems were not listed on the Company's Warnings. It is not.She denied/aurgued this point. she had never heard of Lupron causing Disabilities despite during a Massive study on it at a Poor Neighborhood hospital. Even though, the company and Dru side effect websites & Patient Websites WARN about THESE RISKS, Dr Muney still run a clinical trial for Poor women and tell me: she doesn't believe Lupron causes any Permenant health risks. Even when I tell her about the information, she says, she's never seen it. None of the Hospital Posters Advertising the Lupron WARN of the risks-- only that it a possible cure to infertility.Lupron admits to the Possible cause of Painful Disabilities as a reaction to taking it.The website Drugs.com listed under Lupron Side Effects, PostmarketingSymptoms consistent with fibromyalgia (e.g., joint and muscle pain, headaches sleep disorders, gastrointestinal distress, and shortness of breath) have been reported individually and collectively.&Check www.ipetitions.com/ where as of today, 842 singatures state how Lupron left them sick to Permenately disabled.I hope by giving her, her colleges, and the hospital this rating and information they will not let unsuspecting women like me Take drugs without giving all the Possible side effects and Possible Life-long Problems the drug in any Lupron Fertility Research Program can cause. It's one thing to take it for Prostate cancer; it's another to take it at 22 and get permentately, painfully disabiled 1 year later.

March 18th, 2009

not informative

She's very clean in handling equipment, however shes doesn't give you clear information about yourself or your situation. I've been trying to get help with my fibroids for years and she basically, just put me off. Now my stomach is extended, I look like I am pregnant.

October 2nd, 2017