A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ozgur Dede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dede
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dede Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ozgur Dede MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ozgur Dede practice?
- Dr. Ozgur Dede has 1 office location.
Dr. Ozgur Dede practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.