A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ozlem Ugur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ozlem Ugur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugur graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ugur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ozlem Tulunay Ugur MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ozlem T. Ugur practice?
- Dr. Ozlem Ugur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ozlem Ugur practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.