A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Si-eup Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Yoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Si-eup Paul Yoo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Si-eup P. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Si-eup Yoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Si-eup Yoo practices Internal Medicine near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Northridge Internists.