A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Purvi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Purvi Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Purvi Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Purvi D Patel MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Purvi D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Purvi Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Purvi Patel practices Internal Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Internists.