A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Ogagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Ogagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Ogagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P Dafe Ogagan MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. P D. Ogagan practice?
- Dr. P Ogagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. P Ogagan practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.