Dr. P Heu MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 2 reviews

November 15th, 2013
The wait is usually about an hour in the waiting room with 10 other people and 30 minutes in the examination room. I would never have recommended this doctor's office to others, except my doctor took his practice to San Francisco and let us all know the Heu sisters were taking over his office. I like the Doctors, they will pretty much prescribe what ever you tell them you want. The office staff is rude and seem uneducated and bored. They called to tell me that I had a no show payment due and would not have the doctor refill my prescription until it was paid. I asked them if the doctor was aware that they were holding my prescription as ransom (meaning they would not return a fax to the pharmacy to refill one of my maintenance medications), and they said yes. I told them I was putting my check in the mail, and taking my business elsewhere. What happened to doctors that care about people? I understand that they want to provide jobs to their family members, but the office staff is horrendous.

May 23rd, 2013
Needed Help, refused
Upon entering doctors building fell in stair well. Called office for help, Was told "NO". Was left hurt in stair well until leaving staff from another office found me and helped me. If not for them I would have been there a long time. Dr. Hue stated to me she did not care.