A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablito Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Tolentino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablito Lim Tolentino MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Pablito L. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Pablito Tolentino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pablito Tolentino practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.