Dr. Pablo Aguayo MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Kansas City, MO

3.1

March 9th, 2017
Surgery
My granddaughter came in to Children's as a trauma with a ruptured bladder and Dr. Aguayo did her surgery. Once again awesome Dr. I said I would trust him to operate on any of my 12 grandchildren and this was number 2. Thank you again Dr. Aguayo!

April 2nd, 2015
Awesome Dr.
Dr Aguayo operated on my granddaughter her 2nd and 4th surgeries. He did the best he could with what he had. (Very critical situation). I loved his personality and honesty. He was in charge of her for 5 months and I think many people would agree that she is a miracle. She would have died or lived a life on tpn iv feeds at best. She is almost off of anything and is doing amazing! I have 12 grandchildren and I would trust him to do surgery on any of them. Thank you Dr. Aguayo!

February 26th, 2013
Terrible
He operated on a family member. The surgery went wrong, he discharged the patient too soon, wasted days ordering the test that showed another surgery was needed ASAP, which left the patient in agony--for nothing. He was condescending about the pain and didn't even want to come to the patient's room to answer questions--he just wanted to send his staff, instead. He'll never touch another member of my family.

January 17th, 2013
We were never in his office but he operated on a family member. I would never allow him to operate on anyone I care about.