A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Anglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Anglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Anglas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anglas graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anglas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo H Anglas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pablo H. Anglas practice?
- Dr. Pablo Anglas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Anglas practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.