A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Arango is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Arango, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arango has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo DR Arango MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo D. Arango practice?
- Dr. Pablo Arango has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Arango practices Otolaryngology near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Jackson Heights Otolaryngologists.