Dr. Pablo Argeles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pablo Argeles?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Pablo Argeles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2016

Delivered my breech baby vaginally

I never met Dr. Argeles until I showed up at the hospital, in labor prematurely, with a breech baby. I knew the odds of success were good with frank or complete breech, so I refused a c-section. He had a calm, excited manner when everyone else, all the other doctors and nurses in the room, were worried because they had never seen a vaginal breech delivery before. He supported me in my decision when no one else did, and was there when I needed him most. He told me afterwards that I gave him some more grey hairs, but if he was nervous at all during the delivery, he didn't show it. He should really consider pushing for change in hospital policy, to be more supportive of breech vaginal deliveries.

November 6th, 2013

Dr. Argeles delivered both of my sons via C-section. He was the most compassionate, thorough and proficient doctor I've ever had. I had an emergency in the middle of my delivery and my outcome could have cost me the life of my child and myself. Dr. Argeles remained so calm that I didn't know I was in trouble until after my delivery. He put my husband and myself at ease and had always showed excellent follow up care both in the hospital and out. This is a good honest surgeon who genuinely cares for his patients and their families.

February 8th, 2012

Hands down, Dr. Argeles is an amazing doctor....

Dr. Argeles has taken the time to make my daughter feel as if he understands her. She has suffered a great loss and without him there to explain and take the time to ask and answer all the questions that she doesnt know to ask, I am sure she would not at this point of her recovery. He is a caring physician and highly recommended.

April 29th, 2011

Dr Argeles has an excellent bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. I really liked havng him as my OB HOWEVER he was the Dr responsible for my son's crcumcision and he did not remove enough skin and now it needs to be re-circumcised under general anestesia. I am just so upset over it. I reccommend him as an OB but I would NOT have him perform a circumcision.

September 15th, 2010

Dr. Argeles has one of the best bedside manners I have ever experienced with a doctor. He is compassionate, caring, and listens to his patients. After a miscarriage, he was sincere in ensuring I was doing well not only physically but emotionally. He delivered our 2nd child after listening to concerns I had with another doctor in the practice, and it was a wonderful labor and delivery. Plus, every one I know that has seen him all agree how great of a doctor he is.

August 3rd, 2009

Pablo Argeles is NOT a female OBGYN

I am not sure where that comes from but Pablo is a Male not female. One of my favorite doctors at Annapolis OBGYN. I hate needles and he knew that. I had to have blood work done when I came in during an emergency by myself. He came in with the tech and offered to let me hold his hand if needed. Very kind in nature and has a funny personality. He helps to give Annapolis OBGYN a good name. ;)

May 15th, 2017