A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Bedano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Bedano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Bedano, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedano graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bedano has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo M Bedano MD is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo M. Bedano practice?
- Dr. Pablo Bedano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Bedano practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Hematologists and Indianapolis Oncologists.