A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Bedano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Bedano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Bedano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedano graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bedano has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bedano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pablo Bedano practice?
Dr. Pablo Bedano practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Hematologists, and Indianapolis Oncologists.