Learn more about Dr. Pablo Bedano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Bedano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Bedano, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedano graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bedano has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo M Bedano MD is a male Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo M. Bedano practice?
- Dr. Pablo Bedano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Bedano practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Hematologists and Indianapolis Oncologists.