A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Bencosme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Bencosme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Bencosme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bencosme graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Bencosme has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo E Bencosme MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pablo E. Bencosme practice?
- Dr. Pablo Bencosme has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Bencosme practices Internal Medicine near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Internists.