A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Berrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Berrios, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrios graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Berrios has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Antonio Berrios MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pablo A. Berrios practice?
- Dr. Pablo Berrios has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Berrios practices Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.