Dr. Pablo Bukata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pablo Bukata?

Posted on August 21st, 2014

I love Dr. Bukata. After my first son had surgery at 4 weeks he called me at home to make sure everyone was doing well. I took my son back in for a check up and I knew something wasn't right and he said "if mama says something is wrong, then something is wrong"....I know at times parents can be seen as crazy or overprotective, but just the simple fact of him validating what I was seeing and feeling eased my mind...he ended up being lactose intolerant.

great doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I think Dr. Bukata is a fantastic doctor. My son had surgery at 4 weeks old for a stomach condition and Dr. Bukata was in constant contact with me and made sure I knew what was going on each step of the way. He even called me on my cell phone when we were discharged home to make sure everyone was doing okay. Also, I have taken my son in before when he seemed fine to people that did not know him I appreciated that Dr. Bukata said "okay, mom says he's not fine so let's check him out a little more". He takes into consideration that parents know when something more is wrong than just the basic. I really appreciate his bedside manner and his over all personality as a pediatrician.

Posted on June 6th, 2015