A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Cortina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Cortina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortina graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cortina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Garza Cortina MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo G. Cortina practice?
- Dr. Pablo Cortina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Cortina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.