Dr. Pablo Davanzo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Pablo Davanzo?

Parent

Posted on June 26th, 2014

We could not be more please with the care our daughter has received from Dr. Davanzo. After seeing many other doctors, Dr. Davanzo was the first to accurately diagnose our daughter's mental illness. He has successfully treated her for over ten years now. In the beginning, others warned us that our daughter would have a terrible road ahead of her, and that she could end up institutionalized. Instead, she is a happy, well adjusted honor student. Dr. Davanzo is always well informed about the newest medications, is available when we need him, and always has time to discuss treatment options and answer our questions. We are grateful to have him treating our daughter.

parent

Posted on June 20th, 2014

My children have been patients of Dr. Davanzo for close to ten years. We chose Dr. Davanzo because he is a psycho-pharmacologist and the medications one of my sons is on are not to be considered lightly. Since he has a degree in both psychiatry and pharmacology he clearly knows the effect medications have on a growing child's brain. What I appreciate about Dr. Davanzo is that when I have a question about what to expect from a medication or why he has chosen a particular medication he is not offended. He will clearly answer my questions and my opinion is considered in the discussion. I have never felt inadequate or dumb when dealing with him. I would highly recommend Dr. Davanzo and have done so many times.

Posted on June 29th, 2014