A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Molina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Molina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey.
Dr. Molina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Saint John's Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Molina MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pablo Molina practice?
- Dr. Pablo Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Pablo Molina practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Internists, Anderson Pulmonologists, Anderson Critical Care Practitioners, and Anderson Sleep Medicine Doctors.