A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Goldberg, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Goldberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Hugo Goldberg MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pablo H. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Pablo Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Goldberg practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Unionville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Unionville Psychiatrists.