A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Labadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Labadie is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labadie
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Labadie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Labadie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Labadie graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Labadie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo J Labadie MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo J. Labadie practice?
- Dr. Pablo Labadie has 1 office location.
Dr. Pablo Labadie practices Urology near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Urologists.