A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Labadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Labadie is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Labadie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labadie graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Labadie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo J Labadie MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo J. Labadie practice?
- Dr. Pablo Labadie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Labadie practices Urology near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Urologists.