The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pablo Leon
Dr. Pablo Leon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Leon is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Pablo Leon has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Pablo Leon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Frederick Finseth
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
San Francisco, CA 0.55 mi47
Dr. Meena Seshamani
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
San Francisco, CA 2.20 mi16
Dr. Te Ning Chang
San Francisco, CA 2.55 mi15