A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Delgado, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Delgado has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo N Delgado MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo N. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Pablo Delgado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Delgado practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Radiologists.