A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Paragas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paragas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Paragas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Dulay Paragas MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo D. Paragas practice?
- Dr. Pablo Paragas has 1 office location.
Dr. Pablo Paragas practices Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Gastroenterologists.