A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Pazmino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Pazmino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pazmino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pazmino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Pazmino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pazmino graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pazmino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Pazmino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pablo Pazmino practice?
- Dr. Pablo Pazmino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Pazmino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.