A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Pergola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Pergola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Pergola, MD, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pergola graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Pergola has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Ezequiel Pergola MD and PHD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo E. Pergola practice?
- Dr. Pablo Pergola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Pergola practices Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nephrologists.