Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Prichard is wonderful! show details Dr. Prichard is wonderful!
by Melanie on Jul 13th, 2016

I can't say enough about my new look. My face lift experience was one of total care from start to finish. Dr. Pablo Prichard is meticulous. He can see what is possible and knows how to make it happen. I had an upper/lower blepharoplasty with fat transposition and face/neck lift. His careful technique resulted in very minimal swelling and only a very slight bruising under the eyes that healed quickly. I have received so many compliments from people who knew I had a face lift to others who had no idea. Things like. "You must have found the fountain of youth". "You look 20 years younger." "You look like you, only no wrinkles “and "you look amazing and rested". I am so thankful that I found him. I smile at myself each morning as I look in the mirror while I'm getting ready for my day. Dr. Pablo Prichard is a master of his craft. I wouldn't trust anyone else. This was my very first elective procedure and I am thrilled. Thank you Dr. Prichard!

Tremendous Work - Lip Repair show details Tremendous Work - Lip Repair
by David Trungale on Apr 21st, 2016

This is arguably the most skilled surgeon in the United States. I spent many hours researching different doctors. Dr. Prichard's before and after work (patient photos) was by far the best that I could find. This led me to his practice in Arizona. He reconstructed the left side of my lip, which was severely damaged from a dog bite. The results are excellent and now my injury is barely discernible.

Dr. Pritchard is AMAZING show details Dr. Pritchard is AMAZING
Sep 4th, 2015

Dr. Pritchard was amazing! My procedure was everything I had hoped for. He made me feel comfortable and at ease along with spent a lot of time with me answering my questions and explaining things in detail. I love my results and couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Grateful Family show details Grateful Family
by Cathy T on Jun 18th, 2015

Dr. Prichard is a genius who saved my son's foot. His staff is knowledgeable, patient, kind and a shining example of professionalism. Words can not explain our gratitude. Your loved ones are in good hands here.

No longer looks like a grump show details No longer looks like a grump
May 12th, 2015

Dr. Pritchard changed my life. Slack facial skin and wrinkles caused my colleagues to inquire if I was upset or frustrated. After my facelift I look happy and healthy - my friends and family tell me I look great!

Bike Wreck Savior! show details Bike Wreck Savior!
by Mrs. Peck on Feb 26th, 2015

Excellent, direct, honest, caring, and compassionate ! Incredible with our 3 year old daughter.

Extremely Happy with my results show details Extremely Happy with my results
by Amanda Dingley on May 27th, 2014

As a young out of town college student Dr. Prichard made breast augmentation simple, easy and comfortable for both me and my mom. The whole experience was great and Dr. Prichard did an amazing job! I couldn't be happier with how the procedure went and the results. He is a great guy and Doctor and is willing to answer questions over the phone etc since I am out of town. The whole aaa plastic surgery staff is also great and the facility is beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Prichard to everyone!!

Visit to the ER Leads to Dr. Prichard show details Visit to the ER Leads to Dr. Prichard
by Carrie P. on May 23rd, 2014

My 11 year old daughter was recently bit in the face by our family dog on the left upper lip. We immediately took her to Mendy’s Place, a pediatric ER linked with John C. Lincoln hospitals. We knew we definitely wanted to consult with a plastic surgeon since the injury was on her face. Not knowing a plastic surgeon, we had to rely on the hospital to appoint the on call doctor which happened to be Dr. Prichard. I immediately started scouring the internet in search of reviews on Dr. Prichard. Not only did I find such positive reviews but I also learned he was the Chief of Plastic Surgery at JCL. When Dr. Prichard arrived he took command of the room and took the time to explain her injury to the point of having my husband stand beside him as he performed the procedure on our daughter and explained to him the damage caused by the bite and what steps he would take to minimize scarring. We have since had follow up appointments with Dr. Prichard and I am so impressed with his extreme thoroughness, caring manner and wonderful staff. Thinking back on that night in the ER, we could have had any doctor assigned to us that night and we are so thankful to have had such a gifted plastic surgeon take such good care of our daughter.

WONDERFUL Doctor! show details WONDERFUL Doctor!
Nov 26th, 2013

Dr. Prichard is an incredible Doctor, it’s been a year since my breast augmentation and I am still so very happy with the results, I would highly recommend him to anyone considering this kind of procedure. What really stood out about him was his bed side manner he took the time to explain all of my options and listened and answered all of my questions. I couldn’t be happier with his work; he has improved the quality of my life! THANK YOU Dr. Prichard!!!!

Absolutely outstanding experience! show details Absolutely outstanding experience!
by Jeff S. on Nov 9th, 2013

I do not believe that a more skillful plastic surgeon exists, & I would never go to a different doctor! I have been going to Dr. Prichard for lower extremity reconstruction for almost two years, (resulting from an accident, & consisting of over fifteen surgeries), & my experience has been absolutely outstanding! I am very thankful for what he has been able to do for me. I am up & walking around these days, & almost entirely back to normal. The signs of my accident are almost completely gone, & I am living a very normal, happy life. This is something I could not have imagined two years ago, & in very large part due to Dr. Prichard. Dr. Prichard is supremely capable, competent, talented & caring, & his bedside manner is outstanding! I could not have asked for more, & I highly recommend him!

Repaired mangled fingers show details Repaired mangled fingers
by George on Jul 16th, 2013

An emergency room visit following a table saw accident brought Dr. Prichard to me on his day off after he saw three other emergency cases! When he walked in, I remembered him from five years ago, when he repaired my wife's broken jaw, also on an emergency basis. In both situations, he was personable, professional and easy to talk with. The work he did on my hand was great. It is healing amazingly fast and the follow-up visits went well. I expect full use of my fingers and regrowth of the nails. My wife's jaw surgery was very delicate. Dr. Prichard hid the incisions beautifully and she has had no lasting damage from her accident. We'd recommend his care to anyone in need!

Best surgery show details Best surgery
by S Gaydos on May 21st, 2013

I was almost dead from a gunshot to the head. The medical help that I received from doctor Prichard was incredible. He discussed the procedures with me prior to each surgery and answered all of my questions. All I can do is say thank you from my heart for saving my life and making me normal again. I have a long road to get back but he is going to help me along the way. God bless you Doctor P

Dr Prichard show details Dr Prichard
May 14th, 2013

I had a brain tumor removed over a year ago and had multiple complications with my scalp recovering and about 8 surgeries in the same area on my head. Dr Prichard helped with the last surgery and cleaned out a lot of scar tissue and reconstructed my scalp and I haven't had any complications since. I recommend Dr Prichard to anyone who is in need of plastic surgery.

Fantastic Surgeon show details Fantastic Surgeon
Apr 16th, 2013

I was incredibly blessed and fortunate to have gotten Dr. Prichard to perform facial reconstructive surgery on my eye socket after being involved in an accident. His work is absolutely amazing and he is very professional and has been very helpful with answering any questions. I can honestly say that no one is able to notice that I have undergone facial reconstructive surgery on my eye (not even my primary doctor). Doctor Prichard has an incredible amount of skill and a very talented surgeon. I will continue to speak highly of him and recommend him to others I know.

AMAZING DOCTOR! show details AMAZING DOCTOR!
by paradisevalleyM on Mar 23rd, 2013

Gifted and caring. I would recommend Dr. Prichard to anyone looking for any kind of plastic surgery, cosmetic or otherwise. I have seen him and my friends have seen him and we all agree he is the best. I have seen work from other surgeons and it makes me cringe, and I think about the work I had done and it makes me smile. I went from having virtually no breasts to beautiful breasts that fit my body perfectly. Anyone who didn't know me before has no idea that these are not the breasts I was born with.

by Cathy Rogers on Mar 22nd, 2013

Initially, I saw Dr. Prichard for facial reconstruction after an accident. He did a fantastic job in putting my nose back in place and stitching the lacerations on my forehead. His professionalism and attention to detail extends to his support staffs, who are responsive and accommodating. I was so pleased with the results that I had him perform several cosmetic procedures. After seeing the amazingly natural results, many of my friends used him for their procedures.

Excellent Surgeon! show details Excellent Surgeon!
by Theresa D. on Mar 20th, 2013

I love Dr. PrichardI! He is a gifted micro-trauma surgeon who performed my abdominoplasty. The results were amazing...my abs look fabulous! He's very easy to work with. I don't tolerate narcotics so he worked with me to find other options (used an On-Q pump, totally recommend it). He's a perfectionist and very meticulous which are two qualities you want from a plastic surgeon. He also repaired my brother's lip after a motorcycle accident and did an excellent job. My brother is able to play his trumpet again. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Prichard!

Talented Suregon - BEST IN ARIZONA # 1 show details Talented Suregon - BEST IN ARIZONA # 1
by Samantha on Mar 20th, 2013

As a first time patient in 2012 who never had any cosmetic procedure in my life – I certainly feel blessed to have found (through personal referral) a true diamond in the industry, Dr. Prichard. A true surgeon who holds incredible talent for the art he crafts under the knife, you can look no further – you have found him – Dr. Prichard! I am certain no other doctor in Arizona could have performed my 3 procedures with as much precision and complete perfection as he did. I will remain loyal to his practice forever, and refer anyone I know (even my boss or the CEO of my company) to him. We have all spotted bad breast augmentations! Thankfully, Dr. Prichard has the ability to perform a very special intricate breast augmentation procedure not many doctor’s in the valley are trained to perform – delivering the most natural fitting of the implant and in turn the best look. In all honesty, mine were near unrecognizable! On a personal note, since the procedure almost 2 years ago, every guy I have been with eventually commented about my scar fading away and they were all shocked because they all said they would have never guessed I had a procedure. I also know to this day, most of my friends (both men & women) had no idea I got the procedure but think I finally found an incredible wonder-bra! Even with just a t-shirt on, a real ER doctor (and Henry Ford Graduate) could not tell I had a breast augmentation. It is not like I have been hiding my breasts either, being 5’3’ and 130 lbs, Dr. Prichard just made my breasts proportionate to my body to look my best! However, I will say, out of all my girlfriends who have breast augmentations, many were envious they did not get an implant procedure like mine – I was then voted with the best pair. ☺ Overall, I am extremely pleased! As are all of Dr. Prichard’s patients, whom I hope continue to post testimonials on his behalf. Beyond his pure talent as a surgeon, he holds many gifts of the heart – which is easily seen by his clients in his approachability, genuine interest in others, positive attitude filled with laughter and a huge smile. He is a person others want to be around, and become more like. Dr. Prichard also rarely boasts of his philanthropy and pro-bono work, (which he dedicates full weeks out of the year to) as his service to others is importantly how he lives his life with purpose. If you’re considering a procedure, you will be doing yourself a favor meeting with Dr. Prichard to learn more! I know Dr. Prichard will be the most engaging and enjoyable doctor you have and will ever meet. You will undoubtedly feel relieved after his all-inclusive professional consultation. I believe “good people know good people” – and Dr. Prichard is one of them!

Beautiful Result!! Dr. Prichard (5 stars)-- Phoenix/Scottsdale show details Beautiful Result!! Dr. Prichard (5 stars)-- Phoenix/Scottsdale
by Nicole on Mar 19th, 2013

I am a very satisfied patient of Dr. Prichard. He performed a diastasis recti repair, fixed an umbilical hernia, did a tummy tuck, as well as a cosmetic revision of my belly button. I am thrilled with the aesthetic as well as functional results of my surgery! I have happily returned to pilates, running, weight training...AND a bathing suit! I will gladly return to Dr. Prichard for any future procedures. I trust his surgical skill as well as his artistic eye.

Best Plastic Surgeon in Phoenix/Scottsdale show details Best Plastic Surgeon in Phoenix/Scottsdale
by G West on Mar 19th, 2013

I didn’t think I’d EVER consider a tummy tuck, especially since I’ve always been able to control my weight and look good in my clothes. I was devastated when I began losing elasticity in my skin due to the aging process and my body changed (fleshy stomach) even though I had not gained any weight. When I began researching a tummy tuck I quickly decided I would not allow just any doctor to cut on my body. I did extensive digging around for a surgeon who had an excellent reputation for quality work and whose clients where not just pleased with their results but over-the-top happy. I found Dr. Prichard and am more than happy with the results. Dr. Prichard harbors amazing skills. He’s even had clients so thrilled with his work that they have tattooed his name on their bodies…the ultimate compliment! It’s been over a year since my surgery and my tummy looks great. I would definitely do it again and only allow Dr. Prichard to be my surgeon.

AZ's number 1 surgeon show details AZ's number 1 surgeon
Mar 25th, 2012

Dr. Prichard and his staff are extremely friendly and professional. I have highly recommended friends and family to use his services. I recommend anyone seeking plastic surgery to know that Dr. Prichard is the best.

Outstanding Plastic Surgeon show details Outstanding Plastic Surgeon
Mar 20th, 2012

After having five children, I wanted a tummy tuck but I didnt want the ugly scar. I had seen patients of other plastic surgeons who had thick ugly scars that looked like railroad tracks and had decided against the surgery. When one of my friends showed me her scar from a tummy tuck by Dr. Prichard that was a thin line without the railroad track look, I decided to have him do my surgery. The first time I saw my new tummy, I cried at how amazing I looked. I never imagined I would look like that again. Not only did I get the result I wanted and had a short recovery time, but Dr. Prichard changed the way I saw plastic surgery. He is an outstanding surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who wants plastic surgery. Dr. Prichard, keep up the great work!

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Feb 28th, 2012

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Prichard called in on my emergency case when I had a bacterial infection that could have taken my leg. Dr. Prichard was the first doctor, after previously having 4 unsuccessful surgeries, to take the time to learn about my case and show a personal interest in my treatment. He and his staff got me to a better hospital, called in the best infectious disease team, and he performed two operations that saved my leg. For the last two years Dr. Prichard has been essential in helping me to formulate a plan and coordinate all my medical care to restore as much function in my leg as possible. His office staff went above and beyond to coordinate my medical care with my insurance. Dr. Prichard and his staff genuinely care about their patients and take every patients medical care personally.

Feb 20th, 2012

Knowledgeable, caring, perfectionist! Great doctor and a wonderful experience. I always recommend him!!!

Feb 15th, 2012

I recently had two cosmetic procedures performed by Dr. Prichard, a breast argumentation and fat grafting. He did an amazing job! My breast augmentation provided a dramatic improvement in the shape of my breasts. In addition, the surgery allowed clothes to fit better and gave my body a more beautiful, feminine look. The fat grafting to my cheeks/lips helped replenish volume to my face and gave me a youthful look. I could not be more pleased with the results!Dr. Prichard is an extremely talented plastic surgeon. He takes pride in his work and offers his patients beautiful, natural looking results. His reputation attracts patients from all over the country; I flew in from the East Coast. I have already recommended him to many close friends.

Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Prichard was called in after I broke my nose in an accident. He put the tiny fragments of shattered bone back into a nose and expertly stitched the massive cuts on my forehead. The reconstruction Dr. Prichard performed was short of a miracle in taking my face back to its original state. Within a year, the scars were completely invisible. Throughout the many visits to his office, including visits for cosmetic procedures, I found him to be dedicated to a high level of care and willing to take the time to explain the procedures. The members of his office staff were pleasant, professional and accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone for trauma or for cosmetic surgeries.

Feb 14th, 2012

Went to Dr. Prichard several years ago and was so happy with my results! I continue to see Dr. Prichard for various cosmetic procedures and am always more than happy with the outcome. Also has a great staff that is professional, friendly, and prompt. I highly recommend him to friends and family who have also seen him and have loved their results!

Dr. Pablo Prichard Tummy Tuck show details Dr. Pablo Prichard Tummy Tuck
Feb 13th, 2012

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pablo Prichard for any plastic surgery desired. I was apprehensive about my elective surgery (tummy tuck) but he put me at ease and answered all my tedious questions. I am EXTREMELY happy with the outcome and my husband, who really wasn't in favor of the surgery, could not believe how great my stomach looks. Dr. Prichard said I'd be able to bounce a quater off my stomach after the surgery and he was right! Dr. Prichard is a gifted surgeon and pays attention to details to ensure you will look great. I have recommended him to my closet friends.

Feb 10th, 2012

Dr. Prichard made me feel comfortable and relaxed during the consultation for a breast augmentation. He took the time to answer all of my questions and talked me through the procedure step by step to make sure I knew everything that would happen. He gave me more choices in the placement of the implant which I was not given from any other Plastic Surgeons. I chose to have a sub-fascial placement which made them feel and look much more natural. Dr. Prichard was extremely knowledgable with great bedside manner. His staff was courteous and professional. My results were incredible and I could not thank Dr. Prichard more for making my experience so personalized. Don't look any further for the best Plastic Surgeon in Phoenix!!!

Feb 8th, 2012

The Best trauma Dr. that worked on my son.

Perfection show details Perfection
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Prichard reconstructed my eyelid after I had cancer removed. Dr Prichard a perfectionist. Dr Prichard's care for his patients is incredible. I would suggest anyone with surgical needs to have a consult this Dr. Prichard. I have family members and friends who has also had surgery with Dr. Prichard and everyone has been very happy with their results.

Breast eduction show details Breast eduction
Jun 8th, 2011

I cant say enough about how happy I am that I used Dr Prichard to do my surgery. His office is exremely responsive and he spent all of the time in the world to explain waht would happen. I have shopped several doctors before settling upon him and once I met him, I knew he was the right doctor and he put my mind at ease. Its been 2 weeks post op and I couldnt be happier. He is an artist and my body is now a piece of art. Cant say enough about him!!!

Oct 19th, 2010

I found Dr. Prichard to be very caring and nurturing. He is delightful and seems genuinly more concerned about the welfare of his patients than he does about financial success.

Jul 28th, 2010

Im not sure why some doctors dont listen, but I felt very rushed during my follow up appointment. I had concerns about my results and i was very disappointed with how my concerns were handeled. I actually had to go to another plastic surgeon for a 2nd opinion

by Harry Pearson on Aug 11th, 2009

Outstanding surgeon, good technique, very good results.

Truely amazing plastic surgeon!! show details Truely amazing plastic surgeon!!
May 14th, 2009

Dr. Prichard is an amazing doctor. I went to him for an abdominoplasty and breast augmentation after having 3 children. He did an awesome job and I feel 20 years younger. His office staff is very courteous and helpful. I highly recommend him.

Couldn't ask for better. show details Couldn't ask for better.
Jan 3rd, 2009

I was involved in a severe car accident and had just about every bone in my face broken. I didn't look human any more. Dr. Prichard was very caring and explained to me in a way I could understand what he needed to do. Now I look as if the accident never happened. Thank you so much!

Exceptional Plastic Surgeon show details Exceptional Plastic Surgeon
Oct 20th, 2008

Dr. Prichard is a very compassionate and skilled surgeon. Following a traumatic event my father experienced, through the guidance of another orthopedic surgeon, we ended up in the care of Dr. Prichard. He was very well informed on surgical options to repair the damage. He was patient, willing to review options and, took the time to address our concerns. He stayed very focused on providing the best care possible throughout several surgeries, recovery, and well after. Our situation was a type of foot reconstruction which,had a few complicating elements as a result of additional personal health issues. These elements were not overlooked or neglected during the course of treatment.

Very Disappointed show details Very Disappointed
Sep 3rd, 2008

Extremely rude and condescending. Was rude to my family and child.