Dr. Pablo Prichard MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Phoenix, AZ

4.7

May 19th, 2017
Compassionate, excellent surgeon
I am not sure I can accurately express in words the gratitude that I feel towards Dr. Prichard. When a Stage 1 breast cancer diagnosis abruptly threw me into a confusing, sad, and overwhelming world, there were many difficult decisions that I needed to make. Dr. Prichard was on my team and he took time to very thoroughly explain my various options when it came to breast reconstruction. I was nervous and confused and Dr. Prichard had an amazing bedside manner while guiding me through the process. I chose immediate reconstruction after making what felt to be one of the most difficult decisions in my life to move forward with a double mastectomy. Now, several months later after recovery from surgery and chemo, I am absolutely over the top pleased with Dr. Prichard’s results. He is incredibly meticulous, which has been evident with each subsequent appointment I have had with him. He is down to earth, and very easy to talk to. On top of his excellent work, I made the unfortunate mistake at the very beginning of this process of thinking that Dr. Prichard was a surgeon who was covered by my insurance network. Surgery was scheduled and I then learned that he is not in my network. Upon learning this information, my heart sank and was again flooded with emotion and confusion at the thought of finding a new plastic surgeon. His office tried to no avail to get my insurance company to make an out of network exception. Dr. Prichard did not want me to have to start from square one again and delay the surgery anymore, so this is where his compassion really shines, as he did my surgery pro-bono. I cannot express how grateful to him I am for this. Clearly, not only does he do his work with incredible precision, but with a big heart and compassion as well. In my opinion, Dr. Prichard goes well above and beyond. If someone is looking for a surgeon who pays exceptional attention to detail and works with the utmost of professionalism, then Dr. Prichard is your man.

May 6th, 2017
Excellent work and friendly staff.

May 5th, 2017
He I was well informed of all procedures done and kept my family well. He has been one of the doctors I would highly recommend. He gave logical and very detail explanation of ongoing conditions. Very kind and courteous!

April 25th, 2017
Breast Reconstruction
After being diagnosed with breast cancer i had a double mastectomy with nipple sparing reconstruction. The first plastic surgeon I used did a terrible job and my breasts were completely misshaped. Dr. Prichard not only made both my breasts beautiful he also cleaned up my scars. He has a great eye for detail! Him and his staff were very patient and answered any questions I had. I never felt rushed. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Prichard.

April 21st, 2017
Very friendly and nice!

April 7th, 2017
Entire procedure was low stress, no surprises, no delays. Very happy with entire staff.

April 6th, 2017
Very professional and he makes you feel totally comfortable with everything that is happening.

April 5th, 2017
Revision of my scar is a two part process. I appreciate Dr. Prichards presenting various options for surgery so I could decide the best choice for me. I am very happy with the results so far. The incision is barely noticeable on my arm and i look forward to the end results.

March 13th, 2017
Great Servcie-Very well informed.

March 12th, 2017
He was so gentle, through, top notch.

March 10th, 2017
Very proficient and a well provider. No complaints what so ever.

February 24th, 2017
I thought I would be down unable to move for sometime but my stomach has been healing very fast after my scar revision.