Dr. Pablo Prichard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2016
Did a good job fixing my face.

December 8th, 2016
After a tragic dog bite to the face I thought my life was over - having to go through life disfigured and scaved. I cannot even begin to count my blessings that Dr. Prichard was on call that night. Over the next 2 years and multiple surgeries, I can finally look in the mirror at the 'old' me - and even improved! I will never be able to express my gratitude for his talents as a surgeon in addition to making me feel comfortable and answering millions of questions. He truly changed my life and I will always recommend him in the highest regard.

December 7th, 2016
Dr. Prichard and his staff are personable and helpful. He is attentive to me as a patient and quick to respond to my medical needs. I have liked working with Dr. Prichard for my reconstructive surgeries and I highly recommend him to others.

October 16th, 2016
Bilateral mastectomies my reconstruction
Dr. Prichard made me feel whole again. He and his staff were professional and courteous. He is a perfectionist. My reconstruction looks better than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend him to friends and family implicitly!

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Prichard is wonderful!
I can't say enough about my new look. My face lift experience was one of total care from start to finish. Dr. Pablo Prichard is meticulous. He can see what is possible and knows how to make it happen. I had an upper/lower blepharoplasty with fat transposition and face/neck lift. His careful technique resulted in very minimal swelling and only a very slight bruising under the eyes that healed quickly. I have received so many compliments from people who knew I had a face lift to others who had no idea. Things like. "You must have found the fountain of youth". "You look 20 years younger." "You look like you, only no wrinkles “and "you look amazing and rested". I am so thankful that I found him. I smile at myself each morning as I look in the mirror while I'm getting ready for my day. Dr. Pablo Prichard is a master of his craft. I wouldn't trust anyone else. This was my very first elective procedure and I am thrilled. Thank you Dr. Prichard!

April 21st, 2016
Tremendous Work - Lip Repair
This is arguably the most skilled surgeon in the United States. I spent many hours researching different doctors. Dr. Prichard's before and after work (patient photos) was by far the best that I could find. This led me to his practice in Arizona. He reconstructed the left side of my lip, which was severely damaged from a dog bite. The results are excellent and now my injury is barely discernible.

September 4th, 2015
Dr. Pritchard is AMAZING
Dr. Pritchard was amazing! My procedure was everything I had hoped for. He made me feel comfortable and at ease along with spent a lot of time with me answering my questions and explaining things in detail. I love my results and couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

June 18th, 2015
Grateful Family
Dr. Prichard is a genius who saved my son's foot. His staff is knowledgeable, patient, kind and a shining example of professionalism. Words can not explain our gratitude. Your loved ones are in good hands here.

May 12th, 2015
No longer looks like a grump
Dr. Pritchard changed my life. Slack facial skin and wrinkles caused my colleagues to inquire if I was upset or frustrated. After my facelift I look happy and healthy - my friends and family tell me I look great!

February 26th, 2015
Bike Wreck Savior!
Excellent, direct, honest, caring, and compassionate ! Incredible with our 3 year old daughter.

May 27th, 2014
Extremely Happy with my results
As a young out of town college student Dr. Prichard made breast augmentation simple, easy and comfortable for both me and my mom. The whole experience was great and Dr. Prichard did an amazing job! I couldn't be happier with how the procedure went and the results. He is a great guy and Doctor and is willing to answer questions over the phone etc since I am out of town. The whole aaa plastic surgery staff is also great and the facility is beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Prichard to everyone!!

May 23rd, 2014
Visit to the ER Leads to Dr. Prichard
My 11 year old daughter was recently bit in the face by our family dog on the left upper lip. We immediately took her to Mendy’s Place, a pediatric ER linked with John C. Lincoln hospitals. We knew we definitely wanted to consult with a plastic surgeon since the injury was on her face. Not knowing a plastic surgeon, we had to rely on the hospital to appoint the on call doctor which happened to be Dr. Prichard. I immediately started scouring the internet in search of reviews on Dr. Prichard. Not only did I find such positive reviews but I also learned he was the Chief of Plastic Surgery at JCL. When Dr. Prichard arrived he took command of the room and took the time to explain her injury to the point of having my husband stand beside him as he performed the procedure on our daughter and explained to him the damage caused by the bite and what steps he would take to minimize scarring. We have since had follow up appointments with Dr. Prichard and I am so impressed with his extreme thoroughness, caring manner and wonderful staff. Thinking back on that night in the ER, we could have had any doctor assigned to us that night and we are so thankful to have had such a gifted plastic surgeon take such good care of our daughter.