Dr. Pablo Prichard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pablo Prichard?

October 10th, 2017

Very friendly, fast wait time and gives you a very welcoming feeling.

June 8th, 2017

Wonderful experience!

I had stage 1 breast cancer and when I met with my breast surgeon she suggested I could qualify for a breast reduction if I wanted it. I met with Dr. Prichard and he explained everything to me. He is a perfectionist, which is a great thing to be when dealing with someone's body! I have been completely satisfied with his treatment and would recommend him to anyone.

May 19th, 2017

Compassionate, excellent surgeon

I am not sure I can accurately express in words the gratitude that I feel towards Dr. Prichard. When a Stage 1 breast cancer diagnosis abruptly threw me into a confusing, sad, and overwhelming world, there were many difficult decisions that I needed to make. Dr. Prichard was on my team and he took time to very thoroughly explain my various options when it came to breast reconstruction. I was nervous and confused and Dr. Prichard had an amazing bedside manner while guiding me through the process. I chose immediate reconstruction after making what felt to be one of the most difficult decisions in my life to move forward with a double mastectomy. Now, several months later after recovery from surgery and chemo, I am absolutely over the top pleased with Dr. Prichard’s results. He is incredibly meticulous, which has been evident with each subsequent appointment I have had with him. He is down to earth, and very easy to talk to. On top of his excellent work, I made the unfortunate mistake at the very beginning of this process of thinking that Dr. Prichard was a surgeon who was covered by my insurance network. Surgery was scheduled and I then learned that he is not in my network. Upon learning this information, my heart sank and was again flooded with emotion and confusion at the thought of finding a new plastic surgeon. His office tried to no avail to get my insurance company to make an out of network exception. Dr. Prichard did not want me to have to start from square one again and delay the surgery anymore, so this is where his compassion really shines, as he did my surgery pro-bono. I cannot express how grateful to him I am for this. Clearly, not only does he do his work with incredible precision, but with a big heart and compassion as well. In my opinion, Dr. Prichard goes well above and beyond. If someone is looking for a surgeon who pays exceptional attention to detail and works with the utmost of professionalism, then Dr. Prichard is your man.

May 6th, 2017

Excellent work and friendly staff.

May 5th, 2017

He I was well informed of all procedures done and kept my family well. He has been one of the doctors I would highly recommend. He gave logical and very detail explanation of ongoing conditions. Very kind and courteous!

April 25th, 2017

Breast Reconstruction

After being diagnosed with breast cancer i had a double mastectomy with nipple sparing reconstruction. The first plastic surgeon I used did a terrible job and my breasts were completely misshaped. Dr. Prichard not only made both my breasts beautiful he also cleaned up my scars. He has a great eye for detail! Him and his staff were very patient and answered any questions I had. I never felt rushed. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Prichard.

April 21st, 2017

Very friendly and nice!

April 8th, 2017

Entire procedure was low stress, no surprises, no delays. Very happy with entire staff.

April 6th, 2017

Very professional and he makes you feel totally comfortable with everything that is happening.

April 5th, 2017

Revision of my scar is a two part process. I appreciate Dr. Prichards presenting various options for surgery so I could decide the best choice for me. I am very happy with the results so far. The incision is barely noticeable on my arm and i look forward to the end results.

March 13th, 2017

Great Servcie-Very well informed.

March 12th, 2017

He was so gentle, through, top notch.