A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Proano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Proano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proano
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Proano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Proano graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Proano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Roberto Proano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pablo R. Proano practice?
- Dr. Pablo Proano has 1 office location.
Dr. Pablo Proano practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.