A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Reyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Reyes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pablo C. Reyes practice?
Dr. Pablo Reyes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Leesburg Internists, Leesburg Hematologists, and Leesburg Oncologists.