A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Reyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Reyes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Centeno Reyes MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo C. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Pablo Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Reyes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Leesburg Internists, Leesburg Hematologists, and Leesburg Oncologists.