inactive

Pablo R Rivera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 8th, 2016
Great experience, from the moment you walk in to the final results of my procedure. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Oops almost forgot I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck.

July 13th, 2016
Wouldn't trust anyone else!!!
After lots of research found Dr Rivera who is just the best cosmetic surgeon.!!! Had my breast augmentation done and Im so happy with the results. He does my botox and just had fillers done on my lips and get compliments all the time. I live in San Antonio so Im super excited he just open another office in Austin it will closer to me. I wouldn't trust anybody else.

July 10th, 2016
Would not recommend. Bad looking tummy tuck. Had it done over 2 years ago. Don't even like to look in the mirror and I'm thin and petite. Wanna have it redone somewhere else but cannot afford it at this time. Took me a while to save up. Ladies do your research.

June 27th, 2016
Just had my Tummy tuck with Dr Rivera and had the best experience. I can tell you that he truly cate about his patients. My whole experiencie and the final results exceeded my expectations. Dr Rivera makes you feel very comfortable from the very first appointment and always takes the time to answer your questions. He is just Surgeon in Texas!!! Im sending all my friends and family to him.

June 2nd, 2016
Great Dr.
Dr. Pablo Rivera is great! He is a talented surgeon and gives a great one on one experience to each client.

May 10th, 2016
Excellent doctor & staff! After visiting three other doctors in the area I am glad I went with Dr. Rivera...I had the best experience and the most AMAZING results. I am more than beach ready. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

February 24th, 2016
Just had my tummy tuck with Dr Rivera and Im so happy with the results!!!! He has magic hands, love his work.

November 22nd, 2015
Highly recommended for cosmetic surgery
Excellent Doctor!

November 20th, 2015
Had a mommy makeover done by Dr. Rivera and I am in LOVE with my results. I've seen before and after pictures of other surgeons in the RGV and they do not compare to his work. My belly button looks very natural! I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is friendly and very attentive.

October 13th, 2015
Expected better results on 2 procedures I had done. Expected a flat tummy and some fat on my sides gone. Still there. Still have same waist size. Paid a lot of $.

June 29th, 2015
Mommy Makeover in the making
Dr. Rivera is a wonderful doctor and would recommend him over any other Cosmetic Surgeon. His staff is the best! Courteous and very attentive.

June 15th, 2015
Great experience
He is my GYN Doctor, he is wonderful, I was a little bit nervous about seen a male Doctor, but he always makes me feel comfortable and always answers my questions. I also love the fact that his office are very quick to get me an appointment and I dont have to wait for more than a few minutes, before they bring me back. Dr Rivera is very professional and I wouldn't change my GYN fot nothing.