A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Ros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Ros, M.P.H., MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bile Duct Adenoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Abscess
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioendothelioma)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ros graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Ros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pablo Ros practice?
Dr. Pablo Ros practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.