A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Ros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bile Duct Adenoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Abscess
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioendothelioma)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ros graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Ros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Ros MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo Ros practice?
- Dr. Pablo Ros has 1 office location.
Dr. Pablo Ros practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.