A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Ros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ros
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ros Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bile Duct Adenoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Abscess
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioendothelioma)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ros graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Ros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Ros MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo Ros practice?
- Dr. Pablo Ros has 10 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Ros practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.