Dr. Pablo Ruiz-Ramon MD Patient Reviews

November 19th, 2013
Kidney Specialist
I have had Dr. Ruiz-ramon as my nephrologist for 7 years and I find him to be informative, intuitive, and caring physician. He has guided me through kidney failure, dialysis and transplant efficiently and effectively. I would recommend him to anyone with renal difficulties.

April 6th, 2013
Poor patient relation
It takes forever to get a call back from Dr. Ruiz-Ramon, he is either on vacation or rounding at a hospital or dialysis unit. You basically have to become irate and downright belligerent with the staff in order to speak with the physician. I prefer to see someone who doesn't feel it is a waste of his time to speak with me about my health concerns.

July 14th, 2012
Saved My Life
Post Kidney Transplant Dr Ruiz-Ramon took over care, with close monitoring great reduced my meds while also reducing my risk or rejection and side effects. He has provided swift response when needed and never made me wait long periods for his calling back.

April 18th, 2010
Dr. Ruiz-Ramon is a very caring and analytical physician. He is persistent in finding answers to patient problems. He is caring and always available to help patients.His office staff is superior as well. They follow up on questions and problems.I would recommend him to any of my friends.

January 9th, 2009
Office staff is well below par and drops the ball when it comes to a patients care and concerns
Doctor's Response

At this particular period our practice was growing tremendously and we were actively looking for additional staff to accomplish our goals of providing excellence in Nephrology care. I am happy to report that the situation was remedied in February 2009 by the addition of some stellar staff members.