A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Sobero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Sobero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobero graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Sobero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Sobero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pablo Sobero practice?
- Dr. Pablo Sobero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Sobero practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Perris, CA and Yucca Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Primary Care Doctors.