A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Sobero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Sobero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobero graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Sobero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pablo Sobero practice?
Dr. Pablo Sobero practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yucca Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.