Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jun 7th, 2016

Great doctor from pediatric to women's health and everything in between

by Patricia Dollar on Apr 19th, 2016

Heavy patient load so it seems quite often that it is a long wait which since I have to use a ride service makes for a long day. Otherwise everything else is top notch. I personally see Debra when I have an appointment and am extremely pleased.

liars show details liars
by Davis on Mar 14th, 2016

They lied to our face and turned away my twins for their 8 month well baby visit and vaccinations. They claimed some new law went into effect and that they no longer accepted our PPO. Our insurance is Blue Cross/Blue Shield. They claimed no provider in the area would accept our insurance. I called around on the way home and found out they were lying to my face. They didn't even have the decency to call and cancel the appointment. They waited for us to show up and then denied our babies medical care, even though they were established patients who had been there twice before. One of my twins has a medical condition, which makes these exams even more important than they already are.

Nov 23rd, 2015

Excellent Doctor

by Audrey on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr Sobero, is a kind and wonderful doctor, I would recommend to anyone. He really knows his stuff.

Oct 20th, 2012

Thank you for helping me understand my issues

Frauds show details Frauds
Sep 12th, 2012

I had really bad experience with them. They are not qualified for a job they are doing. They wanted to give me 7 wrong vaccines. Good thing I searched Internet. And when I came back with all printed information the doctor didn't even want to talk to me. They make their own rules and don't follow the designated instructions. I would not recommend anyone to go there if you care about your health, because they don't!

Aug 25th, 2011

I have medi cal, and it has been hard finding a good Dr. But I absolutely love Dr. sobero. He is concerned, kind, thorough and compassionate. he approached my sons add with concern, and caution. I didn't want him to dismiss it as a behavior problem, and he really didn't, but he didn't just jump to put him on meds. I really really like him.