Dr. Pablo Vazquez-Seoane MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017
Challenging spine surgery
Dr Vasquez performed an L-2-L-5 spinal fusion. My spine had collapsed and had to be made straight again. The leg affected by the collapse due to nerves being cut off has developed to the point where it was a year or more ago before the surgery. I can walk again.

January 9th, 2017
Dr. Vazquez is a miracle worker.
After suffering for 3 years and barely walking, after visiting about 7 different doctors who never could figure out the problem, Dr. Vazquez saw the problem right away. Surgery was three weeks ago and I'm learning how to walk and have NO pain for the first time in years! Even immediately after the surgery! No pain pills, either! I'm looking forward to getting back in shape and enjoying life again!

July 2nd, 2016
Good visit
Everyone was very kind and professional. I was checked on and assured the doctor would be right in and he was. Dr Vasquez explained my options since this was my first visit. He recommended a CT scan and I got a follow up appt.in less than 2 weeks. Very satisfied with this visit.

November 10th, 2015
Is an excellent doctor. I appreciated how he listened to me and gave me alternatives to pain remedies and invited 2nd opinions for potential surgery options.

September 3rd, 2015
The Greatest Dr.
Dr Vazquez has been my Dr. for almost 18yrs. He is a wonderful Dr. Someone i trust with my. He is kind, caring and very sweet. He will continue to be my Dr. for as long as he will have me as a patient. I could not recommend anyone higher.

May 26th, 2015
Doctor rating
Courteous, respectful, compassionate

February 22nd, 2012
great doctor
had spinal laminectomy surgery in 2008, and still pain free! excellent care from Dr. Vazquez and his staff.

September 15th, 2011
I highly recommend him and the team he has from the ofc.to the operating room... After a broken back,months of serious pain & an 8 hr surgery my son is @ 98% back to normal,looks great & was up and walking the next day.Highly,highly recommended!!!!

January 6th, 2011
Good doctor, staff is well...
I waited over an hour to see him only to be told I needed to go to another doctor, that he did not do that procedure. He had recommended the procedure. I would have gladly paid him the $40 co-pay to hear it over the phone. He may be nice, I don't know he really allowed no time for any questions. The few seconds appts were great but his personal staff seems far worse than the clinic itself

December 8th, 2010
dr. pablo vasquez-seona
Excellent doctor, cares about his patients and very wise man. Explains in detail and a calming mannerism, yet clear and perciese in his diagnose.

March 30th, 2010
The Best
I had been to Dr. Vazquez for over a year, where he tried everything possible to avoid surgery. I think I talked him into the Laminectomy and it has been a great sucess. Honest in his assessment and in what he tells you and great office manner. Highly recommended

July 24th, 2017